IV International Investment Forum «Investment Petersburg – 2010»
A New Era in the Development of the Stock Market: An Emphasis on Customers
On behalf of the Finance Committee of St Petersburg we would like to invite you to take part in and to speak at the IV International Investment Forum «Investment Petersburg». The forum will be held on June 24-25 2010 during St Petersburg’s famous white nights at the Angleterre / Astoria hotel complex located at 39 Bolshaya Morskaya St., St Petersburg.
The Investment Petersburg International Investment Forum has become a traditional annual event in St Petersburg. Chief executive officers from a variety of Russian and foreign banks, financial services companies, and real economy companies provide stimulating discussions on a range of sensitive business issues and current problems.
The uniting theme of Investment Petersburg 2010 will be the analysis of a range of stock market problems from the point of view of the client. Investment Petersburg 2010 will stand out from previous forums thanks to a new format – break out sessions in a variety of conference halls have been replaced by a discussion of the key issues raised at the forum in the general conference hall, which will enable us to organize far more effective PR support of the event.
The forum is organized by the RTS Stock Market, SIAB Bank, Nonprofit Partnership “Saint-Petersburg – London”. The general partner of the Forum: MICEX. Partner of the Forum: NDC. The organizer of a round table: “National Management Companies League”.
IV International Investment Forum is supported by the Finance Committee of St Petersburg, Federal Agency for Stock Markets, the Central Bank, the North-West Banking Association and the Russian National Association of Securities Market Participants.
Key Topics of the IV International Investment Forum:
- Best business development strategies for industry participants
- Derivative market: new offers from professional participants
- Customer service and loyalty schemes – the main lessons learned during the recovery from the crisis. Interesting marketing moves
- Innovative IT solutions as a tool for attracting new customers among both industry participants and the real economy
- The market of collective investments
More than 250 participants will take part in the forum: chief executives of investment companies, banks, stock markets, depositories, and representatives from the real economy, including SMEs. We would like to suggest that you consider the opportunity for your company to participate in Investment Petersburg - 2010 as General Sponsor.
We look forward to fruitful cooperation with you. We will gladly discuss the various forms of participation available to the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange in the forum.
The primary goals of the forum are:
- To ensure a sharing of experience and a discussion of the issues connected with customer attraction and retention.
- To bring participants up to date with successful experiences in the practical development of various Russian and Western financial institutions: investment companies, stock exchanges and banks.
- To promote useful connections between the largest players in the financial sector with representatives of real economy businesses.
The forum will take place during the white nights, the most beautiful time in St Petersburg.
For more information on participation please contact the Organizing Committee
Phone: +7 (812) 331 41 09
Contact persons: Julia Vlasenkova, Svetlana Nikulina